“Consistently Good Food!”

Peking Garden
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I have dined here for many years. The food is always good and service is great! It;s our go to place for asian food in town.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had lunch here with my parents. Service was quick and food was good. Your Typical chinese menu. The owner came out to speak with us because he knew my parents.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

After reading a lot of exceptional reviews about this restaurant, my expectations were high coming here for the first time while visiting Jasper. In this case reality did not match. I had no complaints but the restaurant is a consistent Chinese restaurant that does not rise above average. The one exception is the soups - I found the soups to be hearty with more flavor than normal. But the rest of the menu was basic Chinese fare and tasted consistent with other Chinese restaurants. It is nice they have hot tea offered at every table as well as a lunch menu that allows an entree, soup and egg roll combo.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

They are clean and typical as you enter. The gentlemen that waited on us and our whole section was so very warm and friendly, not to mention attentive. We were served hot tea before our meal which I thought was so thoughtful and authentic. The food came out and was yummy! We finished our meal with orange slices.
We will definitely be back! We are new to the area and this was a homerun! Love it here!

1  Thank mwaddell327
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Another outstanding specialty restaurant in Jasper - we are so fortunate to have this Oriental restaurant. Wide range of options, friendly good service, excellent value. Clean attractive atmosphere.

Been to Peking Garden? Share your experiences!