“Probably the BEST pizza in town!”
Review of I Love NY Pizza

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 11 September 2018

If you are looking for authentic pizza.... this is the place!
Its not your typical chain pizza place. The sauce is homemade and it's delicious!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

If you are passing through Jasper on 515 it is worth a short detour to downtown Jasper. I got wings and a pizza to go. Both were delicious. The wings were slightly (but delightfully) crispy, which is how I like them. The pizza was very good too. I was there between lunch and dinner on a Tuesday so there were not many people. It looked really nice and I want to go back sometime for dinner. Staff was great.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I came to Jasper from Chatsworth to attend a ballgame at the high school. We stopped at ILNY Pizza and we are glad we did. This is very good pizza in a very nice facility. We'll definitely come back even though it's a long drive. I wish they were in Chatsworth.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The pizza was good and our friend raved about the meatball sub. Our waiter was new so menu knowledge was a bit shaky and the service a little slow. But food good enough to merit a return visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We have visited this place several times in 1.5 years.
Good salads, great pizza and Italian dishes.
Price is very reasonable. We always take a doggie bag home with us!

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to I Love NY Pizza? Share your experiences!