“Outstanding. Too special to leave for (just) special occasions.”
Review of The Poyer's

The Poyer's
Price range: US$14 - US$38
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Poyer's was on our radar the moment we arrived in Port Stephens. We were told that this was a place people love for "special dinners". Now that we've been (for lunch), I can say categorically, I am SUCH a fan. Don't wait for dinner!
I get the sense that this restaurant could please anyone - it's got such an amazing blend of options. You can go "high end" for two (and enjoy the Veuve) or enjoy the simple pleasure of catching up with a group of friends. Either way, the Tapas choices are perfect. I recommend ordering a "his" and "hers" calamari to save fighting :)
The staff are funny, attentive and informative.
It's fair to say Poyer's is an experience.
Lemon Tree Passage is lucky to have a venue of this calibre.

1  Thank Robyn K

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Two couples had lunch there on a werk day. The restaurant is small and positioned over the water with a nice ambience. Our entrees, and mains were tasty, steak cooked to our requirements and the seafood fresh. We shared our desserts as we were getting full. The waitress was young, knowledgeable and on the ball. We had a memorable meal and have already recommended the restsurant to others.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Went there today for lunch with my sister and we shared the scallops, chilli octopus, pate and pickled vegetables.
Food was delicious and beautifully presented the views were amazing and the service was excellent.
This is the third time I have been and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

They got us in at late notice
And we were certainly late as we arrived on paddle boards
We have eaten here before but today's menu was a nice surprise
What we were looking for
Great innovative meals.
Scallops with lemon crumble was a joy to start
The service was brilliant and finally a chef that has faith in his ability and visits the tables
We really enjoyed our afternoon
I would recommend this place without a second thought

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Dropped in on the off chance as we had a drive out to Lemon Tree Passage; and what a great find we had!!
We had three small dishes, garlic bread (really unusual), oysters (so fresh and beautiful) and chilli king prawn entree (out of this world).
Packed full of flavour, every morsel.
Staff top class.
I want to come back for dinner tonight, but it's a bit of a drive. :-/
We'll be coming back!!!