“Late breakfast after fasting”
Review of Martin's

Martin's
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Home made biscuits in a restaurant! When other places stop serving breakfast Martins is still baking fresh and delicious biscuits with bacon, chicken, steak, tenderloin, sausage gravy , real eggs, grits..wow making myself hungry!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I am from OHIO and I have never tasted a breakfast sandwich biscuit as good as Martin's. It was huge, hot, tasty eggs, southern sausage and cheese. I will definitely return to Martin's when I am in Hiram, GA again. I told my cousin to FED EX me a breakfast sausage biscuit to OHIO. I am curious to try the other items on the menu.
5 star biscuits for sure!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Best biscuits any where. Egg biscuits, with ham,steak,bacon, or tenderloin can't be beat. Haven't had a bad breakfast here yet.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Nothing better than Martins biscuits so many verities choose from favorite is a large Steak egg and cheese!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Martins is a family friendly low cost place to eat. I absolutely love everything on the breakfast menu. Try and order inside because the drive thru is always busy.

Been to Martin's? Share your experiences!