“It ain't me babe!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Although I know what I am getting, I am usually
let down by the snail like pace of the service and the overall
cheapness of the decor.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

WE both had a whopper Jr with and order of onion rings. The burger was very good and the onion rings were delicious. We would recommend this location.Service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This place used to be a clean and efficient fast food place but over the past several visits they have gone downhill.

The service is extremely slow, we came in today about 6:30pm and they weren't busy but they were still slow.

The good tasted ok but they had no ketchup out by the drink area, napkins were impossible to get out of the dispenser, and both trash cans were overflowing and trays and trash was piled high.

Probably won't return here, too bad because it used to be decent. I should've taken pics of the place but I just wanted to get out.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We had their whooper Jr with fries and the burger with everything but pickles was real good. Their french fries were good also. We had a coupon which made this meal affordable.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We had the Whopper with an order of French fries. The fries were not very tasty and cold. My whopper had very little lettuce on it with two small pieces of tomatoes. Since I special ordered it without pickles, the meat was warm. My wife's whopper was cold as it had been premade. The only good thing was that it was BOGO Wednesday.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!