“Simply amazing!”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went in for a family dinner. Got seated right away. Great service. The waitress was very friendly. The restaurant was clean and inviting. I ordered the smallest rack of baby back ribs and coleslaw and collard greens. The portions are very generous and the food was amazing! I sampled the mac and cheese and it was to die for! I wish I lived closer so I could here more often!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I just don't like this place at all. Everytime we go here the food is received cold. It doesn't matter what time of the day you go. This is certainly the last time for me, and the server convinced me of that when she got an attitude because I didn't want to eat the second serving of greens and mac and cheese that she brought out that were also cold. I had my two adult daughters taste them in front of her, confirming the same. If I'm paying...I would like my food hot and I can only hope for a pleasant server.

1  Thank Shiloh M
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The food is always great. Good portions. Wonderful, friendly service every time. They have a great kids menu for those with little ones. Love the fact they have a drive through for those days you just want to get home but don't want to cook and don't want fast food.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and i went to eat at jim and nicks for date night. The chicken tenders were awesome. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I took my kids there and was dissappointed with the slow service and shocked at the price of the food. Way overpriced for the food. I will not go back again. Food was too spicy even though I ordered to mild. A true ripoff!

Been to Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!