“Never disappointed at this location”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The food is always tasty and cooked correctly. I normally treat myself to the biggest ribeye they have 1 - 2 times a year and always feel like I get my money's worth.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great food & service ! Restaurant was a little crowded but the servers still managed to check on their tables in great timing & was still polite. Food came out quickly, hot & delicious !!! Nothing better than a nice hot steak with great service!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The salads are so fresh and good, the rolls are addictive !!! Steak and sides are great too. You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We love eating here the food is good. If there is ever a problem it is resolved promptly. The staff are friendly. We like the variety of the food menu. BBQ ribs is my daughters favorite. I like to switch about an everything I have tried was wonderful the last time I got beef tips. I thought this will be mediocre but No it was like they cut up a steak cooked it and the mixed it with sauce. I will get that again the mushroom sauce was to wonderful. We visit here often.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We went here for our wedding anniversary and left more than happy on every level. The staff - from the time we walked in until the time we left - were friendly, efficient, helpful and went out of their way to make sure all of our needs were met. The food was absolutely delish and much more than we could eat so, we had great leftovers to take home. Can't say enough about the margarita. Great value and perfectly made.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!