“Birthday”

Hooters
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

They were awesome as usual, I had a wonderful time and was surprised by my daughter , grand daughter and great grand daughter from Tennessee joined us, the service was excellent and so was the food.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I have been a fan of Hooters for years. We have had decent experiences and bad experiences in the Atlanta metro area.
After moving to west Cobb county early this year we use Sundays as a day to try restaurants in the area near home.
We found this Hooters in Hiram that was only 20 minutes away, so Sunday Football and we were there.
I have to admit I was surprised when I walked in and found a nice quiet crowd without the bull you sometimes get at a Hooters, it was great! Awesome demographics for me.
The waitress was great and the wings were fantastic, cooked just the way we liked it and of course the bartender knows how to mix a real drink. This was the best Hooters
we have been in for years! The food was so well cooked that I tipped the two guys in the back $10 bucks.
We found the perfect spot for Sunday Football when wings are the thing!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped by on a business trip just to grab a snack and rest for a few. I ordered cheese sticks and a drink and had both in under 5 minutes. It was clean, but like most Hooters, in need of modernization

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The food is generally pretty consistent at Hooters, and this was no exception. I had a Philly Cheesteak / Fries and they tasted fine.

I was seated and told that a server would be over to take my order. Sometime went by, before the same person that sat me returned and took my drink order, she apologized for the server not coming over to the table. When the server did take my order it was the last time I saw her....she remained at a table across the room talking with a group. Again the person who sat me, ending up taking care of me the entire time. (She was great)
It was not the end of the world, but it slowed everything down, I waited for simple things (refill of drink) and the meal just took for ever.
But again, the food was good and that is what you go there for...right?

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We love Hotters food! It's a it expensive for the type of food, but when cooked well, it's very much worth it. The Daytona and smoked wings are sooooooo good! This particular location seems to take a long time to cook their food though and quality isn't always consistent as compared to the Hooters closest to us.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!