“very good cheeseburger, options to top your burger, friendly service”

Cheeseburger Bobby's
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2017

As others have said, come here for a tasty cheeseburger. You can choose from about 4 types of cheese. And they have a toppings bar with all your favorites, so fix it up any way you like! Counter service, not table service. Atmosphere is a bit like a small diner or café.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Super good burgers and Peach tea! Love the prices and the employees were great!
They walk around and refill your drinks and give you peppermints. Wish their was one close to home!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My wife had their American cheeseburger and I had their cheddar cheese burger with fries and everything was delicious. We would recommend this location for a good burger!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I like that everything is prepared hot. You order at the counter then pick up there. It is a step above a fastfood restaurant. I really like the condiment bar to add to your burger. All in all, a good place to go for a quick meal.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stopped by for lunch because of TripAdvisors rating. We really enjoyed our lunch, the burgers were really good! I would recommend to others.

Been to Cheeseburger Bobby's? Share your experiences!