“Orange Julius ”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Hiram
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Every time I go by and order the orange Julius it is ever the same. I love them and expect the flavor to be consistent. Sadly it is never consistent. I would think there is a specific recipe used or guideline of how to make them but there doesn't seem to be and I am pretty much disappointed on the flavor. I always give the benefit of the doubt and I get the Julius prepared the right way every once in a while but sadly not every time. On a positive note my mom always gets the berry smoothie and she loves it every time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love their grilled burgers with a vanilla shake, but sometimes the fried chicken tenders dipped in the gravy are delicious!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Ordered the Swiss Mushroom Burger and med. hot fudge shake, and was pleasantly surprised at how huge the burger was, with plenty of onions and mushrooms. Add mustard , and you're having a memorable lunch!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I really enjoy their 5 dollar lunch menu. You can choose from different meals. I like the chicken tenders and I enjoy the dessert.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My wife went to this dairy queen and got a cup with what looked like blood in her cup. She works at a Dr's office so was able to send it off and have tested. It came back positive for blood. Need I say more.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!