“Delicious Chicken Tenders!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had the chicken tenders with a baked potato and it was delicious. They used to give two sides with meal but now only one side comes with it. Less food plus higher price for meal.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We eat here about four times a year and always look forward to returning. The salads, steaks, and wild West shrimp are always good. service is also good. Clean place. Nice place for a family meal

1  Thank denny h
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here with our son and his family. The food was good and our waitress was great. Getting the food out was a little slow. But all in all it was pretty good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is always delicious - the service can sometimes be slow but it's always an enjoyable ambiance.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The Longhorn Steakhouse in Hiram, is pretty
much like others I have visited and I think
that this is the key to their success .
The food is always good and you can expect the
staff to be friendly , and professional.
I have eaten steaks of every type at Longhorns
in many different cities, and I have never had
a bad experience.
It's what we have come to expect from this
chain of restaurants and they always deliver.
Pricing is upper midrange, and affordable
to the average family guy wants to take his
crew out on a Saturday night.
Come early on the weekends because
the secret is out......,and they will be
crowded.

1  Thank John Y

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!