Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews farm animals tent camping petting zoo hiking trails bath house trout babbling brook get away travel trailer beautiful waterfall memorial day mountain retreat north georgia stream trampoline campsite nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019

A must for an amazing relaxing getaway! We scored a spot right on the stream. That beautiful sound of the flowing water while sitting on your private deck was incredible! My favorite was feeding the ducks and the waterfalls! Hiking was excellent! I even jumped on the trampoline (at my age)!
I absolutely love this place! There is nothing bad about anything here! From the staff to the amenities and the new friends we met, we had an excellent adventure!! We will definitely be back!
Thank you for a wonderful time!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

We actually returned to this campground because when we went 6 years ago it was during the government shutdown and the National Parks were closed. So we thought it was time to check out Brasstown Bald again. That was great!! Enota was okay the first time we went, though a bit delapitated even then. The truth is, things have not been done to keep the facilities properly operational. The water was not working properly the last two days of our 4 night stay, and I am certain from reading reviews that this is not a new issue. I wish I had done some research before we went. The staff was friendly and tried to be helpful. But there were many issues they could not be held responsible for- such as the false advertisement of vegetable gardens which were non- existent this year. There is also a problem with old buildings being in disrepair. I know that age and weather can cause a stench in old wooden buildings. But a good cleaning and airing out would eliminate a lot of that staleness. Finally, the fact that on more than one occasion we were confronted with dogs running loose in the campground, which was supposedly not allowed. Our dog is nervous about strange dogs running up to him. Frankly, so am I. I loved the NE Georgia mountains, but I was pretty miserable in this campground, and I am not that picky since I have a nice motor home. The bottom line is this- I believe that unless there is a HUGE infusion of capitol to address the much needed utility problems and the old buildings, this campground will continue to decline, and quickly. I cannot recommend this as a place to spend a vacation - or even a weekend. But perhaps loyal campers might get motivated to help this small staff get ‘caught-up’ on refreshening this facility. It must have been terrific in its glory days.

Reviewed 29 July 2019

I'm sure this place was very nice at one point in time, however, it is no longer a decent place to stay! We rented the Cherokee cabin for $175 per night - the place was full of ants, filthy, A/C not working, bed was filthy and there was some weird substance all over the sofa. They moved us to the Semional cabin and it was just as bad, with the exception of the AC did work. The dining table was collapsing, the floors were filthy, the deck looked like it was going to fall down. I complained to the manager but was told the only one who could give me refund or at least discount the price was the owner. I have waited 4 days for the owner to contact me, me calling every day ... NO response. My family and I will NOT be back next year!

Reviewed 2 July 2019

We discovered Enota looking to escape Florida's summer heat and from the moment we drove in the driveway we knew we found a special place. Our campsite was nestled under trees by a babbling brook which serenaded us day and night. We hiked the two gorgeous waterfalls on the property and found the location to be convenient for day trips in the vicinity. What a pretty spot and a perfect stay..

Room tip: The best RV spots are on the side of the brook.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2019

We havent camped at Enota in quite some time. We love the property and have wanted to bring our kids and grandchildren there. Recently was in Helen with grandchildren and ran over to Enota. We were prepared to pay daily fee and go on farm tour, visit waterfall, wade in the creek, etc. There were only a couple of campers there and no day visitors. Staff at
lodge told us they were short of staff that day and werent having farm tour but we were welcome to do a self tour....grandkids were thrilled. They loved petting the goats, pig, chickens, cows and talking to the bunnies in cages. Wish we lived closer and could come volunteer to help Enota with a little farm maintenance, it has got to be an overwhelming task. Enota is definitely a "hidden gem"...

Date of stay: June 2019