Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews great boat lake chatuge pontoon boat in great shape fishing opportunities rental boats complimentary kayaks checking in wearing masks relaxing stay front porch lake view suite runabout outing cabin enjoyment
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Every year I tell my wife I will try to put us on the water for our anniversary trip. I didn’t realize how perfect our decision was to go to Boundary Waters. From the beautiful drive to the lake to the lake view every morning, there was little else we needed for our trip.
Customer service was top notch. We felt very welcomed and appreciated. Our boat rental at the resort was a highlight of the trip and went as smoothly as could be. We enjoyed a great day on the waters of Lake Chatuge.
The rooms could be considered a little outdated but were clean and comfortable.
We look forward to bringing the family next trip. Thanks for a memorable weekend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2020

We stayed in suite A. It is on first level there are two. Very clean and quiet place. Comfortable furniture and you have paper products, coffee and dish wash liquid. There is a front porch with rockers. The staff friendly and helpful. The only negative is the bushes
And over growth around the porch which makes sitting on front porch and seeing the lake impossible.
Also all around the docks and piers are poison Oak
Growing which may be problem for someone allergic.
I would stay here again and would recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2020

This was our second year in a row. Great boat and excellent service both times. Early in the week I needed to move my reservation. They handed it like a pro. Day of rental- boats are in great shape. People tell you everything you need to know. They were very helpful. We’ll be back next year. :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2020

This is our families first experience with this company and we are so impressed by their customer service. Upon my arrival I discovered that I had rented for the wrong date. This is when their customer service went in to overdrive. They contacted me with options to make our children and grandchildren’s vacation memories happen! You would have thought that we were some family relative the way they made such effort to make this outing happen. We are so grateful for their concern for our enjoyment. Thanks so much Boundary Waters Resort and Marina. We WILL be back!
William Bailey

Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Amazing trip out on Lake Chatuge! Process was quick and easy for checking in and out as well as getting our extra equipment. Boat was well cared for and ran like a dream as well! Great that all staff were wearing masks during COVID.

Trip type: Travelled with family