“Just Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hickory Hill

Rock Fireplace
Rustic Stairwell
Kitchen w Granite
Kitchen Counter
Master on Main (TV on Wall but not shown here)
Upstairs Bedroom w HDTV
Master on Main
Mater Bath
Lower Bedroom w/ Bunks
Lower Living Room
Plenty of Deck Seating
Rustic Arial View
Back Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Shannon P
“Just Amazing”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We arrived on October 19th on a Monday til October 21st on a Wednesday. To start there was a mistake in my booking and I was double booked and they kindly called the next day to inform me. That could have been money down the drain. We were sent pictured details on our directions , codes and cabin info. It was me and my 2 daughters. We needed this break due to-2 recent deaths of my mom and grandmother.this place was exactly what we needed. Very private and not far from helen or Walmart if we needed to get out. Only downfall was not bypassing the code for the thermostat, but the staff who you call(mine was )Amanda called and adjusted it from the office and again called on out well-being. A dedicated go again.thanks cedar creek cabins.

Management Response
28 Aug 2018
Shannon, We're grateful to hear about your restful retreat and glad we could provide a moment of uplift in a hard season of life. Thank you for the opportunity to host you and we look forward to doing so again :-)
Irene T
“This place is AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I love this cabin! I only book with Cedar Creek Cabins every year when I visit Helen! They are very clean and always absolutely beautiful. The pictures on their website are accurate. ts like a home away from home. All of the cabins that I have stayed in have jacuzzi's and pool tables and outside fire pits. Its NOT one of those places that you look at online and then get there and it looks completely different. I will never book with any other company for my annual vacation stays in Helen!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Aug 2018
We appreciate the kind words! Also glad to hear you love Hickory Hill and book with us regularly :-) We offer a 5% returning customer discount, so please make sure to note it the next time you checkout.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing