Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Agoda.comUS$86
PricelineUS$86
eDreamsUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

This was overall a decent place to stay. The place was OK clean. We only stayed one night. They do not have breakfast...only honeybuns and muffins and coffee. If your in Helen it would be a good place to stay...if you only pay $50 a night.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while Oktoberfest in Helen was in full swing. So I was glad to get a room on a weekend in September. A $52/night room became a $150/night room...just like that! (Snaps fingers) But that's how it goes sometimes.

Decent location. About 15 minute walk to the Festhalle. No big deal.

Bathroom has a vent. Always a plus. Door key works if you swipe it quickly.

By staying here you'll miss the major traffic jams in the center of town on warm summer weekends. Definitely worth considering.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2019

The Manager was very nice & did his best with what he had to work with but this place is disgusting. The room smells were gross (cigarette smoke/mildew). We were shown 3 different rooms until we found one we could tolerate after being told we could have some Febreeze & a candle. So instead of 2 double beds for my friend & I we had to share a bed as it was the week of the 4th & no other vacancy in other local hotels. The toilet overflowed a couple times, the ceiling in the bathroom poured water into the tub whenever the upstairs guest took a shower, there were gnats flying around, the outlets had to be reset each use, the window air conditioner didn't fit into the window correctly leaving areas exposed to the outside, the pool was algae green so we couldn’t use it the first two days we were there in 92 degree heat & our 3rd & final day was iffy. The ice machine has been out of order for a very long time & some of the long term guest are questionable characters who made you feel very unsafe. Cigarette butts all over the ground & just an overall disgusting, unkept, rundown, unsafe atmosphere. The manager tried but the owner of this establishment apparently doesn’t care. Do NOT stay here!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Alicia T
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

I went for octoberfest and was terribly price gouged. I paid $170 for one night and this is what I got. Curtains hung with push pins, doors falling apart, peeling wallpaper, holes, cracks, ceiling tiles pulled total open to expose god knows what, giant gap under the door, broken lamps, a random needle sticking in the arm of the chair in the room...I could go on.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

First I will start with the positives. The woman at the front desk was very sweet and kind. She seemed a little nervous about giving us our room though. She made the comment that they were out of rooms and mentioned multiple times let her know if it was okay. When I got in the room I soon found out why. Even though the room had clean linens and had been through housekeeping the unit it self was just in terrible condition! The pictures on the internet did not match what we got at all. I'm not sure if the room we got was just a bad one or what but please review the photos I posted for room 117. Broken ceiling, large gap under door, peeling paint and wallpaper everywhere, shabby wiring and paint. Just a mess. I did not complain to the staff because I could tell she was doing her best, and I was just grateful for what I could get with only a couple days notice but management needs to step up to the plate and get these rooms in better shape!

Date of stay: October 2018