Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Hotels.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$113
Lol.travelUS$139
All reviews room was clean package store general store walking distance in town nice breakfast hot breakfast the main strip downtown area parking lot staff was very friendly motel pet mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Staff is very cordial. They appear very helpful. It is convenient to the shops and downtown area. Rooms are not clean despite a sticker that states "Hospital Grade" sanitizer use. Carpet is filthy. Don't take your shoes off. They charged the charge card twice the cost of the room and stated the extra charge would drop off, it is just the way their system works. Contacted the charge card company to alert them that there may be a dispute forthcoming.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

We booked this hotel through Expedia for one night to break up our trip home & let the kids see Helen fir New Years.

The hotel is decent, clean, the beds are hard but the pillows are soft as are the sheets and towels. The room was a good size and the bathroom had updated elegant looking tile. Good water pressure in the shower. The location is good, easy to walk to restaurants and shops.

So, now onto the surprise we experienced. The only issue we had was the hotel’s pet policy. I searched on Expedia for a dog friendly hotel and at no point during check out was I asked about the size of my dogs or if I had a crate for them. So I wasn’t worried at all. When we arrived to check in, the manager asked how much my dogs weigh. I answered honestly that they are 30 and 60 pounds He said “oh no, we only allow dogs under 25 pounds”. Well this was New Year’s Eve, we were 7 hours from home and unlikely to find another place to stay. I explained that I had not been informed of this policy at any point, and he said that’s a common issue with Expedia customers, but that he would let us stay since it was just one night. But that we must have a crate for our dogs. Which we do not. He said we could not, for one moment, leave the dogs alone in the hotel room if they did not have a crate.

So I appreciate him letting us stay but I would not have booked the hotel had I known. As it was, I had to take the kids out to do the planned activities while my husband sat in the room with the dogs all night. It wasn’t the evening we planned but it beat driving all the way home.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lilbunnygirl
Reviewed 15 December 2020

We spent 5 nights in room 101. The staff (all of them -- front desk, custodial, maintenance) were very friendly and helpful. I hope the manager and owner already know this but if not, I'm saying it now.

The hotel is nothing fancy but the room was clean and seemed updated not long ago. The location is convenient to everything in town. We walked everywhere and didn't need to move our car until we went to the Hardman Farm and Anna Ruby Falls. We walked to shops and dining. There are two breakfast places close by -- Cimmi's (our favorite) and Hofers. Betty's general store is across the street and they have a great selection of snacks, sandwiches, and miscellaneous items. There is also a package (liquor) store across the street.

The beds were comfortable and the WIFI worked great.

Date of stay: December 2020
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

So so.... hubby and I came down from Cades Cove on the way back to Newnan. Wanted some good beer and brats. First, coming in the middle of the week doesn’t have perks in terms of restaurants...most places are closed. The hotel is not horrible, but not one of our favs either. They say they are pet friendly, but they don’t give the option to pay ahead for your dogs. You actually don’t know there is a fee until you show up. $20 per dog and only 2 dogs per room. We only brought 2, so that was fine. Paying $40 more for the room for dogs is kinda crazy. There is also little to know area to be able to walk your pups. In our case, this am it was pouring down rain and 1/3 of the parking lot turns into a lake....not fun when trying to cross the parking lot to grass.

One perk....right next to a package store lol. This hotel also has no elevators, so you have to cart all your items up steps.

Price point is good, but not the best place in town.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2020

This is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at. They also have the worst customer service. I have never seen such a dishonest manager in my life. I stayed at this hotel back in June of 2020. While I was there, my service animal went missing. I have a recording of me telling the manager that I had him and would be leaving him in the room for a little while. The manager did ask if he was crated. I told him no. His exact words were, "that is ok and no a problem as long as he is well behaved and does not cause a disturbance for the other customers." I let him know that my dog would not be an issue. When I came back, my dog was gone! By that time the manager was already gone. The young man working the desk called the manager so that the cops and I could go through the footage. When I asked to speak to that manager, I was denied and could not speak with him. I spent my whole vacation weekend looking for my service animal while suffering PTSD attacks. These people watched the footage and could not find the footage for the dog coming out of the room. The cops ordered an IT person to go over all of the footage just to get a call from this hotel stating that the dog got out on his own. I was told that i would not be charged for my room because I didn't even get a vacation due to this situation. Come to find out not only did they charge me for my room back in June, They charged it AGAIN on 9/12/2020! When I called the manager, I have to call three times to even get someone to pick up the phone and no voicemail available. When I do, he is VERY ugly over the phone. He had a horrible attitude. He told me that I needed to call my bank because I was not charged in June. Yet I paid it! I have that receipt! I told the manager that I wanted the money back that they just took out on 9/12 and he refused that. I told him that I was told I wouldn't be charged and he didn't care about that at all. I told him that the customer service with this situation is not ok at all because I did not get a vacation, I got charged twice, and it was not ok to charge someone over 3 months later for a second time. He then hung the phone up on me! What kind of manager hangs the phone up on a customer that is being done wrong and charged twice? I never raised my voice at this man, never used inappropriate language, etc. These people are very crooked and dishonest. DO NOT STAY HERE! If you don't want to be charged twice and love your pets, I wouldn't chance staying here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020