Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$119
Hotels.comUS$113
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
ZenHotels.comUS$119
All reviews room was clean package store general store stay there again walking distance in town nice breakfast hot breakfast the main strip location is great downtown area parking lot staff was very friendly motel pet sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020

We spent 5 nights in room 101. The staff (all of them -- front desk, custodial, maintenance) were very friendly and helpful. I hope the manager and owner already know this but if not, I'm saying it now.

The hotel is nothing fancy but the room was clean and seemed updated not long ago. The location is convenient to everything in town. We walked everywhere and didn't need to move our car until we went to the Hardman Farm and Anna Ruby Falls. We walked to shops and dining. There are two breakfast places close by -- Cimmi's (our favorite) and Hofers. Betty's general store is across the street and they have a great selection of snacks, sandwiches, and miscellaneous items. There is also a package (liquor) store across the street.

The beds were comfortable and the WIFI worked great.

Date of stay: December 2020
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

So so.... hubby and I came down from Cades Cove on the way back to Newnan. Wanted some good beer and brats. First, coming in the middle of the week doesn’t have perks in terms of restaurants...most places are closed. The hotel is not horrible, but not one of our favs either. They say they are pet friendly, but they don’t give the option to pay ahead for your dogs. You actually don’t know there is a fee until you show up. $20 per dog and only 2 dogs per room. We only brought 2, so that was fine. Paying $40 more for the room for dogs is kinda crazy. There is also little to know area to be able to walk your pups. In our case, this am it was pouring down rain and 1/3 of the parking lot turns into a lake....not fun when trying to cross the parking lot to grass.

One perk....right next to a package store lol. This hotel also has no elevators, so you have to cart all your items up steps.

Price point is good, but not the best place in town.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

This is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at. They also have the worst customer service. I have never seen such a dishonest manager in my life. I stayed at this hotel back in June of 2020. While I was there, my service animal went missing. I have a recording of me telling the manager that I had him and would be leaving him in the room for a little while. The manager did ask if he was crated. I told him no. His exact words were, "that is ok and no a problem as long as he is well behaved and does not cause a disturbance for the other customers." I let him know that my dog would not be an issue. When I came back, my dog was gone! By that time the manager was already gone. The young man working the desk called the manager so that the cops and I could go through the footage. When I asked to speak to that manager, I was denied and could not speak with him. I spent my whole vacation weekend looking for my service animal while suffering PTSD attacks. These people watched the footage and could not find the footage for the dog coming out of the room. The cops ordered an IT person to go over all of the footage just to get a call from this hotel stating that the dog got out on his own. I was told that i would not be charged for my room because I didn't even get a vacation due to this situation. Come to find out not only did they charge me for my room back in June, They charged it AGAIN on 9/12/2020! When I called the manager, I have to call three times to even get someone to pick up the phone and no voicemail available. When I do, he is VERY ugly over the phone. He had a horrible attitude. He told me that I needed to call my bank because I was not charged in June. Yet I paid it! I have that receipt! I told the manager that I wanted the money back that they just took out on 9/12 and he refused that. I told him that I was told I wouldn't be charged and he didn't care about that at all. I told him that the customer service with this situation is not ok at all because I did not get a vacation, I got charged twice, and it was not ok to charge someone over 3 months later for a second time. He then hung the phone up on me! What kind of manager hangs the phone up on a customer that is being done wrong and charged twice? I never raised my voice at this man, never used inappropriate language, etc. These people are very crooked and dishonest. DO NOT STAY HERE! If you don't want to be charged twice and love your pets, I wouldn't chance staying here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2020

Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

A basic hotel/motel but works for you if you are there to do stuff and enjoy. Never used our car after parking at hotel. Extremely short walk to the tubing start and end point. Also went to vineyard wine tasting. Can walk from one end of town to the other to scout restaurants and pick from several. We spent the weekend and only needed the hotel for sleep and showers.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020

We stayed here 3 nights. It was great. The room was really clean. And the beds very comfortably. Had everything we needed. Liked the the large room. And the staff was very friendly and helped us with questions we asked. Was with in walking distance to town. Will stay here again. Would recommend to stay here. James and Ethel Brock. August 4th thru August 7th.

Date of stay: August 2020