Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
Hotels.comUS$113
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
Lol.travelUS$125
All reviews room was clean package store general store stay there again walking distance in town nice breakfast hot breakfast the main strip location is great downtown area parking lot staff was very friendly motel pet sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020

We stayed here 3 nights. It was great. The room was really clean. And the beds very comfortably. Had everything we needed. Liked the the large room. And the staff was very friendly and helped us with questions we asked. Was with in walking distance to town. Will stay here again. Would recommend to stay here. James and Ethel Brock. August 4th thru August 7th.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2020

The hotel is in a great location. It's a short easy walk to downtown Helen where all the shops are located. The hotel room I had (rm130) was clean except for a used towel lefthanging on the back of the bathroom door. I know it was used because it was wet. The mattress has seen better days and it needs to be replaced. However, with that being said, if I'm ever back in Helen, I would give them another chance.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Barry M
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for your recent stay with us.
We appreciate your business and feedback.
We will continue to work towards improving our service to all guests.
We cant wait to invite you back again one day for another stay.

Reviewed 25 June 2020

The family and I was going to be in the area for a couple of days and needed a place to stay for 1 night. I found this place and I'm glad I did. The lady at the front desk was super nice and friendly. The room looks recently remodeled and was clean and had just what we needed. The kids loved the pool and it was also clean and refreshing. This place is very convenient to walk the main strip and has a grocery store next door. Even though we where right behind Main st it was quiet. I will definitely be staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gmac31
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad we were able to provide a exceptional service to you during your stay. We look forward to your stay with us again another day.

Reviewed 21 June 2020

I was reluctant to get a room at a Quality Inn; however, this motel was a pleasant surprise. The staff were polite and professional and the room was well appointed. I prefer hotels because I don't like having a door and window to the parking lot; but after we closed the shades the room felt more like a hotel than a motel. The location was great! There is shopping and dining next door and the center of Helen is only a few blocks away. I would stay at this motel again.

3  Thank Kevin B
Quality Inn, Sales at Quality Inn Alpine Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Reviewed 17 June 2020

This is a really good place to stay ... clean newly renovated room.... very clean pool area.. walking distance to all places to eat and shopping... the bedding was nice and the mattress slept so good.... BUT most of all the staff was over the top. Thank you Melvin and Zachary for making us feel so welcome. They always had hot coffee made and a smile on their face.

2  Thank tracy2771