US$97
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Quality Inn Alpine Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$78
US$73
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$190
US$141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$147
US$121
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

All reviewsbarrel cabinssmith creektent campingbeautiful parkanna ruby fallslake trailmain buildingthe cottagesconference centerzip linetroutfamily reunionfire pitshort drivegreat weekendliving roomget away
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Reserved a handicapped room with roll-in shower one year before my stay. When I went to check in, I was told they gave my room to someone else a couple of days ago. They offered a room in another building that they said was handicapped accessible and had a roll-in shower. A total lie. I could not even get my handicapped scooter in the door. No roll-in shower, only grab bars in a tub. A housekeeping employee offered to go to the front desk and straighten it out. She did. They made the other guests vacate the room and the rooms was cleaned. Meanwhile they had scanned my credit card for the room offered. I was glad I had my own shower stool as theirs is so far from the water controls that they cannot be reached, nor does the hose reach to the stool.

They are charging an extra $10.00 per day for the "many amenities." These consist of one bottle of water in the room for four days for two people and cookies available in the lobby.

The lobby does have an automatic door button for handicapped access, but it is right next to the door. One must push the button and then back up quickly to avoid being hit be the door. The door on the second floor of the convention center where one would enter from the lodging buildings has no automatic door nor button. The elevator is small so one must angle a handicapped scooter to fit and then back out. They often place furniture where the elevator door opens making it very difficult to backup out of the elevator.

When my roommate went to check us out after I had left, she was told that I had no credit card on file and she would have to pay the entire cost of the room. Remember, they had swiped my card at checkin. When I got home, I found they had charged my credit card for my half of our stay so had fraudulently charged my roommate for the entire amount. It took her more than two weeks to straighten this out. Totally unacceptable.

I will say the room was always clean and the staff is very pleasant. Front desk staff needs training.

Room Tip: Insist on the room you reserved.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I love the cabin but however the shower curtain had mold, the oven was filthy, we had 1/2 a roll of toilet paper and 2 wash cloths when we arrived. We went to the front desk and got another roll of toilet paper and were told they had no clean wash cloths and they gave us 2 hand towels. I think this is probably my last stay. I booked this cabin in July for 2 people for 3 days so they knew we coming.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Stayed for 5 days at the park in one of the deluxe cottages. Staff was very helpful and unit was clean and well supplied. Snowfall caused minor issues with some slippery spots and downed trees but staff responded quickly by salting and removing the trees . Heat pump units in the cottages were marginal and need some maintenance to allow them to properly heat the cabins. Cabins are not insulated so will require extra clothing and bedding. All in all it was a wonderful week with friends.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My family of 2 adults and 3 children 7-9-11, stayed in a 2 bedroom barrel cabin for 3 nights in May. The cabin was the furthest from the parking lot but had a great view of the lake and privacy. The kids loved the unusual shape and their own bedroom. There is a lot to do in the park and areas around with kids. Beds were super confi and clean. Furniture appeared to be all new. Cabin itself is a bit tired but I was not expecting a five star hotel either. It was great. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank karenpno
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We suddenly found ourselves with five days free, so packed our camping gear in the car and headed north from Deltona Florida. After one night in Augusta with family, we followed their suggested and rolled towards Helen. After passing through Helen, we saw signs for Unicoi and decided to camp there for the next two nights.
From The Staff to the grounds and everything above, this was the most wonderful camping and hiking experience we have had in the three years since we began tent camping. . . again.
I could not say enough about this place and I GREATLY look forward to going back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family