Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$191
Hotels.comUS$156
FindHotelUS$156
eDreamsUS$156
HurbUS$191
All reviews friendly front desk staff grab and go great stay walking distance in town property towels ga
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020

This is a great hotel in a great location. We walked downtown for Octoberfest. The staff was very kind and the room was spotless. As a Marriott Gold Member, this is the type of hotel I expect from this brand.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and most importantly very quiet . Good value

Nice location within walking distance to downtown Helen and all of the restaurants and shops

Free parking

We walked to the Georgia mountain coaster and Troll Tavern

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank melhuey2016
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Great Stay. The room was super clean. The staff was excellent and very helpful. I only wish that I could've stay longer. The Hotel Mangers's Kris and Rebecca were excellent. They both helped me throughout my short stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Firstly, this hotel is in a good area but it is a little bit outside of the main strip. It is new so the furnishings etc. are very nice. My low review is based on the lack of concern shown for the guidelines Marriott has in place for Covid. Housekeeping staff was cleaning the rooms WITHOUT masks. Front desk staff would put on a mask if they saw someone walk in with one but they were not wearing them the whole time. This is unacceptable to me as I travel with Marriott brands specifically because the guidelines are supposed to help me feel safer. Also, I had terrible sleep because the bed/pillows were very uncomfortable.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Hotel is well decorated, clean, and quiet. Pool was not running yet but look forward to trying that when we come next time! Great Hyde park mattresses.

Date of stay: August 2020