Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
FindHotelUS$103
StayForLongUS$108
All reviews one night clean rooms steep driveway wifi worked well nice stay fridge and microwave within walking distance staff was very friendly pet housekeeping rates bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2020

For $225.00 for one night. Breakfast was empty by 0800. They placed a few more items out for us. Breakfast only consist of Nutri-grain and Kelloggs Special K Bars. Cartons of Milk and Cartons of O.J.
We were told that hot breakfast was no longer being served due to Covid-19. There is only one way in and one way out. It's a steep driveway. Vehicles and Pedestrians share this space. It's very dangerous. The pool was cloudy. Staff seem kind and were very helpful. Our room was clean and efficient.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before. It’s OK for one night. It’s nothing fancy but gets the job done. I had a cheap rate of $53/night+tax.
Breakfast is OK, nothing special. The room was clean, nice tv, fridge and microwave, shower was fine, WiFi worked well, the bed was TERRIBLE!? It was totally blown out, needs to be replaced. I’d probably stay again due to the cheap price. I’ve been here before and had a great bed, just got unlucky this time.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Michele P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Helen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to see that you did enjoy your stay, however I am very sorry that you experienced a bad bed. I thank you for your repeat business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you would like to reach out to me through my email, i0354@redroof.com, so we can discuss your travel information and I can get a new bed put into that room that would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Reviewed 10 October 2019

Don't get me wrong, it's OK. We were only staying one night, so it was acceptable. The breakfast is skippable, the room is fairly clean. Could use new mattresses. Vending machines were broken down. The ice machine was empty. I would have been disappointed if I were staying for a longer vacation. This is definitely a motel, not a resort by any means.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Very nice, clean and comfortable. Very close to town center, certainly within walking distance. Breakfast provided included waffles and pancakes but no fresh fruit. Note that the sidewalk that juts out on the right when approaching the office can barely be seen due to the steep driveway. Would we stay again? Probably

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

The free internet is garbage and must have been installed by the Wright brothers after there maiden flight. Your better off with two dixie cups and a hunk of twine. The carpet was filthy and the sink spit water everywhere. The door looked like it had been broken into so many times they stopped repairing it. For over $200.00 a night I expected more than a hostel for backpackers. The only reason I gave it one star was you couldn’t give it less. I wouldn’t stay here again at gunpoint

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chefbigdaddy