All reviews one night front desk direct tv nothing fancy stay there again clean rooms good size weekend trip continental breakfast within walking distance first floor shops and restaurants noise town channels housekeeping rates
Reviewed 10 November 2017

On our visit to Helen, we stayed at the Red Roof Inn. Great location within easy walking distance of downtown Helen but still quiet. The room was newly remodeled and clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms include a refrigerator and microwave.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I think most people know that if you want luxury, you do not stay at a Red Roof Inn. Also, if you want economical, you do not choose the Red Roof Inn Helen during Oktoberfest. When you pay $180 for one night at this place, go and look what it costs on a regular, non event night. That is what this place is worth. It wasn’t extraordinarily clean and I have decided from now on when I must stay at a budget hotel, I will bring my own cleaning supplies. All in all, though, it wasn’t bad. Bring some supplies if you decide to stay here: definitely cleaning supplies, a decent pillow and ear plugs. On a side note: If you get hungry late, bring food, too. Helen has limited options later in the evening.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gagardens
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Place is quite overrated.
Price wise, since it's Oktoberfest @ Helen we can understand the higher rates. But at night it was quite difficult to get a sound sleep due to noise from the cars parked outside the rooms.
We got a room in ground floor. The cars are parked just in front of each room. So the sound at night can be heard quite well inside. And the sound from the walking in first floor also give you a bad feel of the place..
The place is clean and safe but I will really say overrated..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liji j
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean. Good value for the price. Front desk lady was very nice. Very accommodating and we were able to check iayn early. Convenient to everything just far enough away from the hustle. Would stay again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Nice hotel in middle of Helen. Walking distance to almost everything in Helen. Overpriced only because its at Helen. Management went out of way to mail a required item I left behind. Liked that one can park right in front of the room. Good amount of items on breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family