“Super local lunch flare.”
Review of Cafe At the Corner

Cafe At the Corner
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Very happy with the counter service, chicken salad was flavorful. Enjoyed lunch and took home one of the oatmeal cookies. One of the best I have had in awhile. Would stop in again while I am in the area near the ATL airport.

Limited hours, so make sure to check hours before you go.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch. The place is a bit small and can get crowded very quickly. Called out my order of 1/2 Mufulatta and French Onion Soup. Both were very tasty (Its not Central Grocery in New Orleans) but good and the price didn't break the bank. If you're going for lunch, get there before the Noon rush. Over all, it was a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

You don't have to go to France to enjoy a quaint little French cafe. Hapeville is quaint also! Open for lunch, we just got in under the wire! Unassuming from the outside and nothing fancy but if you like to travel, and we do, you can imagine yourself in Paris! Food was excellent! We had croissants and soup and enjoyed. Reasonably priced. You order at the counter and they bring to you and will let you sample while you decide. We refrained from the delicious looking pastries. We were looking for another home-style restaurant here where we've eaten before and has now closed and stumbled upon this. Glad we did. Friendly staff also. Will return.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I stopped here with my five-year-old and 14-year-old before catching a flight based on other reviews. I'm so glad I did. Everything we had was just wonderful. I was a little apprehensive when I saw that most of the food had been partially prepared and in the case under plastic wrap, but don't be put off everything was delicious. My kids cleaned their plates and the King Tut pyramid is to die for. The staff was extremely nice as well. Do yourself a favor and go.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Cute little bistro on the corner. I had ordered their special if the day which was a smoked salmon and grilled shrimp salad. I'll be back.