“Best Mexican Restaurant”

Senor Fiesta #2 Kroger Shopping Center
Ranked #29 of 277 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This precise location is individually owned and operated and has no affiliation with any other restaurant of the same name and category
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Food is great! The service is wonderful. Clean and quick even though they are always so busy. We had a large party and were sited pretty quickly and our server got very one's order right.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Friendly servers, fast service and never leave feeling hungry! Many dishes have similar taste profile however. A great meal if you are not expecting authentic gourmet Mexican food.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Loved the guacamole and kids meal hit the spot for baseball fans! We came in a Monday night and there a busy crowd but got seated right away...

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I tried this restaurant for the first time with three work colleagues and was generally disappointed by the lack of flavor in everything: from the chips to the beans to the grilled chicken. We all had a mix of salads, fajitas, and quesadillas and none of it stood out as anything above average. It appeared that they spent all the money on décor and high rent; instead of good food. It was everything I fear when going into a new Mexican restaurant within a high visibility strip mall. It is okay when you just want to put some food in your face; however, if you are like me and really enjoy flavorful Mexican fare, then go elsewhere. Lastly, unlike most Mexican restaurants, this one is slowwwww...be prepared to wait. Unfortunately, at this time, I am unfamiliar with other such restaurants in Gainesville but I will be checking them out before returning to Senor Fiesta.

1  Thank FJV2
Emiliano888, General Manager at Senor Fiesta #2 Kroger Shopping Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Hey there buddy , this is the Gm , at this location , it seems you are going way out of subject with your comments , I was here all day on the day of your visit , and had no complaints , from any of our guest for that day , and just for your info , we take pride in serving the fresh Mexican food using only top quality ingredients, if you would have told me you didn't like it , I would have comped your meal , and we sir are very busy and work hard to deliver good food .. but chips will never taste like caviar , they are chips , there's not more tasting to that , and what we spend or don't spend on decor is our buisness, if you have a question contact me directly at (770)561-3361 , and I will be glad to refund the money you spent with us ..
People like you don't realize how hard we work to please our lovely customers, for you to just type stuff up , and stuff thts way off subject ! Thanks for your buisness

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My first time ever coming here was on our girls night and when I said Yes to my wedding dress! The service was good! Our waiter was amazing! He did a fantastic job and was so friendly and joked around with us!! The food was good!