“Good”
Review of Hibachi Buffet

Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #142 of 277 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This place is super popular. It was packed on a Saturday afternoon. Food was good, hot and good selection. But atmosphere was terrible. I understand they are busy. But staff is hurrying around, servers ran into me twice, one came close to dumping a tray of hot meatballs on me. With them scurrying as fast as possible, it gives me the impression I'm supposed to eat at the same speed. The flavor of the food was good. But I did not enjoy the meal as I felt like I was in a race to see who could finish first. Think I will try this place again during a slower time to see if it is more enjoyable. If it doesn't change, I'll probably pass next time.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I have eaten here many times. Go if you are hungry. The food is ok, typical Asian food and decent sushi.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Our son really loves the sushi, so mainly eats it. My husband has diabetes, so he needs to be careful with what he eats. He can pick what he likes in the mainly meat and vegetable dishes. I, on the other hand, love to try out the different and unusual type dishes. It's an adventure!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I rather eat from the dump.. just like any other buffet. There are much better chinese places around here.

1  Thank pawleysgal89
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great lunch lots to choose from stuff I did not even know what it was the place is clean the food is fresh hot and good need to try this place