“Here for the Race ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the supreme pizza. Best pizza I’ve had in years. I wish we had a place like this back home in SC. Just go to this place, authentic food and a cool atmosphere. Exactly what you’re looking for if you’re a Foodie.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

LOL - this place is amazing, don’t get me wrong it’s easily the best pizza in Gainesville. The inconsistency comes in the toppings and size, we normally get calzones - my wife and I always get the same fillings, it never fails that the ratios are different every time. Sometimes I’m searching for Pepperoni and other times there is a whole pig in there! Regardless of these inconsistencies we will continue to dine here.

**Tip** they do not deliver!
Use the local “request delivery” service if you want delivery

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Lots is specials or make up your own. Good selection of beer. Salads are huge ! Greek salad is the best.
The bread sticks are the best we’ve ever had. Unbelievable !!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Ive eaten at Atlas Pizza many times in the past and had great food and service. My mom wanted to take me out for lunch so we visited Atlas today. The food and service were both very disappointing. We had a server with blond hair, didn't catch her name but I wouldn't post it if I had, She was not friendly and didn't come back to check on our drinks... Just bad service all around. It wasn't that they were busy because she had plenty of time to text when she was over at the cash register and had a couple of guys outside that she kept sitting down to talk to. I ordered the California veggie pizza and it was basically ust a cheese pizza with a few sprinkles of spinach and two or three pieces of artichoke on it. Hardly any toppings at all. I'm not sure what the problem was today but they need to step up their game to continue being the go to place for pizza in Gainesville. We ordered a "turtle" cheesecake only to find out it's nothing more than a plain piece of cheesecake with pecans thrown on top sprinkled with some caramel and chocolate. Not a turtle cheesecake at all so save your money

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in Gainesville! I’m a lover of simple pepperoni pizza, but they have a great Philly Cheesesteak pizza and a stellar Potato Pizza.