“The worst slowest and rudest McDonald’s ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 35 Restaurants in Forsyth
Description: Come visit us at 250 N Lee St in Forsyth. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stood there and watched my food sit up there for 15 minutes while everyone just stood there and stared at it. The cook in the back kept telling them to get it they all said that they said was that they didn’t care that he just needed to stay in the back and cook. This included the manager. When i said something to her she shrugged her shoulders and said people get on her nerves. It took the older lady running the cash register to stop what she was doing and go get my stuff. All the manager wanted to do is sit and sing and play with the girl running the drive thru. This is not the first time this has happen though. I have decided I will not be returning to this McDonald’s

1  Thank NorthStar764542

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had some leftover Gruyere cheese from a holiday gathering. So to enhance my Breakfast Burrito/Hash Brown meal, I melted some of that cheese onto the hash browns when I got home. Then I dipped the cheesed hash browns into picante sauce and took a good-sized bite. Man oh man, that's good! Give it a try and see whatcha think.

Foiks, you really don't need to spend more than 2 dollars if you've decided for a fast-food-drive-thru breakfast meal. A burrito, 2 hash browns, and a large glass of milk should suffice.

Ask for both hot and mild picante. The hot goes onto the burrito, and the mild is for dipping sauce for the hash browns.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stopped here and while the food was good and we had everything we ordered, it seemed like it took a while to get our order, even though we knew this was the busy lunch period.

We ordered from the touchscreen kiosk and from there it took nearly 20 minutes to get our food. Once I received our tray, I had to go back a few times to get our drinks and then once more again for ketchup and because they do not have unsweet tea at the self-serve station.

The kids loved their Happy Meals and I had a Big Mac. I ordered an add-on 2 chicken tenders, something that was good to try but not something I'd order again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

While traveling to Orlando from North Georgia with some friends, we made a quick stop here at this location. Unfortunately at the moment, I inadvertently left my cell phone in the ladies room. Realizing it about an hour and a half later and thinking it was too late to turn around due to heavy traffic, I called and talked to one of the managers Tamika. She confirmed that she had my phone and would be happy to return it to me, she would keep it locked in their safe until she was able to send it. Due to her busy schedule, it wasn't possible for her to return it right away. Today, my phone returned home and I'm feeling so blessed. Thank you Tamika Jackson for returning it to me. May God bless you, your other manager Crystal, and all of your staff. Wishing you all much happiness.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Everyone was friendly and helpful. The place was clean and even had video games for my kids to play which was very nice since we were on a road trip and needed a break.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!