“Lunch during the busy lunch rush”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Forsyth
Description: Come visit us at 250 N Lee St in Forsyth. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stopped here and while the food was good and we had everything we ordered, it seemed like it took a while to get our order, even though we knew this was the busy lunch period.

We ordered from the touchscreen kiosk and from there it took nearly 20 minutes to get our food. Once I received our tray, I had to go back a few times to get our drinks and then once more again for ketchup and because they do not have unsweet tea at the self-serve station.

The kids loved their Happy Meals and I had a Big Mac. I ordered an add-on 2 chicken tenders, something that was good to try but not something I'd order again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 25 November 2017

While traveling to Orlando from North Georgia with some friends, we made a quick stop here at this location. Unfortunately at the moment, I inadvertently left my cell phone in the ladies room. Realizing it about an hour and a half later and thinking it was too late to turn around due to heavy traffic, I called and talked to one of the managers Tamika. She confirmed that she had my phone and would be happy to return it to me, she would keep it locked in their safe until she was able to send it. Due to her busy schedule, it wasn't possible for her to return it right away. Today, my phone returned home and I'm feeling so blessed. Thank you Tamika Jackson for returning it to me. May God bless you, your other manager Crystal, and all of your staff. Wishing you all much happiness.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Everyone was friendly and helpful. The place was clean and even had video games for my kids to play which was very nice since we were on a road trip and needed a break.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Where do I begin. Nastiest customer service without saying a word. While taking our order the cashier was more concerned about what was going on at the back of the restaurant. Didn't get the order correct and manager gave us the stink eye the whole time. Will never waste the calories in this McDonald's again. Go to Wendy's.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank traceyhedden
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Paper towels broke open. Soap dispenser broken. Bathroom unusable even to stand up. Dirty. Trash overflowing in lobby. Should have walked back out. Order took forever. Staff have the personality of the walking dead. Skip it. Better off peeing on the side of the road and eating from a trash can.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank K w

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!