“Consistent”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Forsyth
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Ate several meals here using meal tickets provided by event at adjoining Comfort Suites Hotel. Staff was friendly and efficient even though they were very busy. The buffet was pretty good, but most of the seafood was fried, not my preference. Ordered a turkey club off the menu, was large and very tasty.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

We were staying at the Comfort Inn next door and needed a quick dinner and Shane's did that for us. It's not a 5 star restaurant but I did not expect it to be. The staff was friendly and the food well prepared. In the same situation, I'd eat there again.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited here on our way to High Falls. It was very busy, but they kept the tables cleaned and got people seated quickly. The breakfast buffet was really good and they kept it full and fresh. I was very happy with my experience and would come again!
The chopped potatoes were amazing!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Very convenient to motel. Pleasant, helpful waitress who checked ingredients for me. Good place if you're tired after a trip and don't want to drive any further that day.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Average food for this type establishment. Good enough but would not have been choice if other options were readily available

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!