“Relaxing anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$21
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with our visit to Frank’s. I was looking for a nice place for our anniversary dinner near Peachtree City. I came across Frank’s and liked what I saw on the menu. Called the day before and made a reservation. We arrived about 15 minutes late but the hostess was quick to seat us and even acknowledged we had reservations to those sitting in the lobby.

Our waiter was attentive and professional. We ordered shrimp fettuccine Alfredo and Greek chicken. Good portions, decent flavor. No complaints. Dessert was a slice of mint chocolate cake. Excellent cake, not too rich, just right.

I specifically enjoyed the ambiance of Frank’s. Our table overlooked the water and were entertained by a group of turtles bobbing around in the water. Parts of the old mill are still visible. Very interesting repurposing of history. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very unique restaurant overlooking the water. Ordered the sirloin filet. It was served with breadsticks,a Greek salad, and Franks special potatoes. Everything was exceptional. Everyone very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank difrommi
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Good service but the food was not worth the price. $80.00 for 2 diners an appetizer, no drinks or dessert.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My husband and I were celebrating our 57th Wedding Anniversary - A romantic evening at Frank's - We had reservations and were seated right away - lovely server - very attentive all evening... we were seated in the back in one of the booths... my favorite place when it is just the two of us... My husband ordered for us to share Crab stuffed Mushrooms (they were amazingly good) He had an Italian Garden Salad (lots of blue cheese in the dressing) and Capellini Bolognese ...Zesty Black Angus beef, made with aromatic vegetables and fresh herbs, served over capellini with fresh baked garlic breadsticks..My dinner was Chicken Parmesan
Hand breaded scaloppine, gently fried and topped with their marinara sauce, baked mozzarella and parmesan cheese, served with my side dish of Frank's House Potato (Greek oven roasted Lemon Potatoes - oh so yummy...and a Greek Salad....We could not possibly have eaten all our delicious meal... we enjoyed the remainder a couple of days later... Because it was our Anniversary we were treated to a DELICIOUS piece of cake - also later that evening with cups of hot coffee... Thank you for making our Anniversary one of the best... We will return...always bringing out of town guest with us...

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are new to this area and we went to this place because it was closest one on my Google search and my wife had the craving for a hamburger. We were very surprised in a good way about the look inside, very cozy wooden building with nice Tiffany lamps and warm decor. On top of it the waitresses were very knowledgeable about all the specials and the menu including the deserts. And finally the food was great my wife got her huge burger and I got a soup and a Philadelphia sandwich and the price was right. It on our list of favorites restaurants.

1  Thank rafaotero7