“Delicious both times”

Price range: US$10 - US$21
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We went two days in a row to Frank's. They had a great setting and the food and wait staff were great. The first day we had 8 in the party. Day 2 we had 4. The bread and desserts were wonderful! Loved the carrot cake! The lasagna was huge (could feed 2). The pork chops (huge) steaks, salmon and salads great. Not cheap, but not outrageous. I would go back!

1  Thank Brenda M

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My wife and I have visited a few times over our years in the area. We've heard Frank's is considered one of the better restaurants in the PTC area. None of our experiences or meals were 'bad', though for the price we think we might try another place next time.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband and I finally got around to eating lunch at Frank's today after a year of being in Fayetteville. I'm just sad we waited so long! The experience was truly what dining should be. We walked in at lunch time and were immediately escorted to a table in the back by the windows overlooking the waterfall. The environment is lovely. Twinkle lights and dark wood, it's a very nice spot for a date or upscale business lunch.
Our server was Tangie and she was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable about the menu. She made wonderful recommendations regarding the food and dessert and volunteered to take a picture of us in front of the waterfall.

I can honestly say that I have never experienced better, more professional or personal service anywhere. The experience was amazing, the food we ordered was decedent, rich and large portions. I cannot wait to go back for dinner!

1  Thank Autumn B
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is arranged tastefully and is as good as it looks. The service is always excellent.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I enjoy meeting a friend at this restaurant for lunch. It is located on a small lake so a window view is very pleasant. Service has always been very good. I have found many good choices on the menu offerings. There are also specials to choose from written on a board as you enter. On our last visit we were offered refills on our beverages to take with us for the ride home. On a hot day that was a gift.