“Delicious, fast and good service”

Dua Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The Tofu was really good and service super fast. Pork was good but we liked better the tofu spring rolls and lemongrass tofu.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Saturday (07/08/17) on a whim. We have seen this place in passing, but never went in. I'm glad we did! We both ordered the pho-my husband ordered the extra large chicken pho and I had the large beef pho without any indication of how large the servings were. We just knew we were hungry. The servings were ginormous. We didn't even get through 1/4 of the bowl before calling it quits lol. The broth was delicious, the noodles were cooked perfectly, the meat was tender, the toppings were fresh and crisp...I mean, it was amazing.
We also ordered the shrimp egg rolls (super crispy and flavorful) and fried rice (also good). The young ladies who work there are also very friendly. It's definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

we arrived about an hour before closing and they were not too busy. the service was great and the food was perfect. this was our first time trying Vietnamese food and our server was very helpful in explaining the different dishes.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to try out this restaurant after hearing very good things about this newly opened restaurant.
Since we were only vaguely familiar with Vietnamese food we asked for suggestions from our wonderful and friendly server. He was very helpful and patient with our questions.

We ordered Cam with pork and egg, Cam with steak and Bun with lemongrass chicken. All three dishes were excellent!

The portion sizes were generous, especially the fried rice with the Cam dishes. Everything was seasoned well.

We will be back to this little gem. It's pleasing decor, great service and happy personnel along with great food make this a winning combination.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The staff are very nice and patient with explaining the menu items. My husband and I took out of town couple from Orlando there to dine and they can't wait to return to go again.