“Bad service. Food very regular ”

The Grog Rocky Cay San Andres
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in San Andres
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The waitresses here will serve you as if they were doing you a big favour. They look like they hate what they are doing. I ordered a chicken breast dish, it cost 10 usd and it had no taste. Nice view but that's it. I don't get why this is humber three in the island.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Quality of food was a bit below average, service was really bad. Just after ordering I went to the bathroom but was declined access because the woman who just took my order said I was no guest. It was not even busy. After receiving the bill and paying, the same girl refused to bring the change and said we needed to walk to the bar. It was not busy and totally unnecessary.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant of the island, if they would have dinner, for sure number 1 !
Great price quality balance
Great laid back atmosphere
Very nice staff
Clean toilets
For me the best of San Andres

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

It was a really nice time in The Grog. The food was excellent and well prepared. The service was a little slow, that is why they do not get 5 points. I was glad they take Credit Cards.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the place. We got a table behind the big tree. The beach is right in front of you.

I had the shrimp rice and it was very good!

The waiters are also very nice and sympathetic. And they have a pretty fair price.