See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I liked very much Arena Beach.
The rooms are clean and very pleasant.
The staff is helpful and always treat you with a smile. They're definitely the best part of the hotel.
We got the All Inclusive pack but used it only a little as we wanted to get to know restaurants in the Island.
For the times we had meals in the hotel, I can say they were all well done and tasty.
The hotel provide you with towers to be used both in the pool and in the beach.
Only thing I'd say they should make better is the shower. It's either too hot or too cold.
You keep being splashed with either burning or freezing water during shower.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I spend a week there and never felt so at home in a hotel. Definitely a family hotel but a good atmosphere. The internet is slow but it works and the drinks by the pool are very cheap. The food is also a big plus. Breakfast doesn’t change as much as dinner but they had delicious plates at all meals.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I have been coming to San Andres for years and have stayed here at the Arena Blanca at least 5 times. I LOVE this hotel! The food, the service, the staff and the best live entertainment ever!! It feels like coming home when I stay here. They know you by name, always polite and smiling! Hernand, he is the best. And they now have a consier, Jenny, which arranged all of our entertainment! Lots do do and can be quite confusing. She made it a breeze. Incredible. I love my San Andres! Thanks Arena Blanca for another amazing experience! I will see you next year!!

Room Tip: They are all pretty good. They are building another hotel next door though.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ERIKA A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Arena Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Best regard,
Dear guest, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is our pleasure to know that we have satisfied clients like you and we are sure that both Mr. Hernan, Jenny and all the staff of our hotel also enjoyed attending them during their stay with us. We hope to see you soon!!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I was there, last week, It is a comfortable and quiet Hotel. The restaurant is excelent, all kind of food: like a deserts, drinks, saladas, vegetables, meats. The cleaner service is eficient. The shows are night are differents like a Caribbean Cruceiro, and Africas shows. I Think it will better, If the hotel has a person of agency that he will coordinate all kind of tours: Around the island, Aquarium and Jhony Cay, snorking..
The people is kind and friendly. I will recommend it!!!!.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Best regard,

Dear Guest Thank you for choosing us to spend your holidays with us. We feel very pleased to know that we fulfill your expectations and your satisfaction is our satisfaction at the same time we inform you that we already have a person located in our reception which is responsible for scheduling all kinds of walks and excursions for the comfort of the guest.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Room 709. Good size clean comfortable. Check in staff grumpy and surly. No written info just talk at you fast and then next. Appear bothered if you ask them to repeat. Food ok but always cold regardless of when you arrive. Service staff ok. Towel lady grumpy. Pool and bar and property are ok. Price is not. Wifi is lousy.

Room Tip: Try another hotel until they improve their customer service by the ladies at the front desk and the food
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends