“They're getting better!”

Lee's on River Street at The 1907
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: Lee's on Riverstreet at The '07 is the newest addition to River Street in Ellijay, GA . Our menus change seasonally to ensure we use the best of what is local and sustainable. Whether you go with the Shrimp and Grits, Shepherd's Pie or the French Onion soup, Filet or the Bangars and Mash, you simply can’t lose. You’ll find well-cooked, honest, uncomplicated but imaginative food. Our team of chefs, led by James Smith, are passionate about sourcing both classic and new ingredients straight from the farm gate and fresh off the trawlers. Two levels of Dining. Two Bars. Event Room for your Wedding Reception or your special events. Monthly Wine Tasting Dinners, Music and Entertainment.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Went in again and tried the fried grouper sandwich, it was good but not great. Ate at the bar and had great service from Michelle. The service is much better than the previous ownership could provide, so that is a big plus. A little more improvement in food quality and variety and they will rate a 5!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I'll be here when it was owned 5 Cedar Ridge and then owned locally and now I guess it's corporate the food came out at all the wrong times it took forever and there weren't very many people there the meatloaf was the worst I've ever had the fried green tomatoes were not bad that's the only good thing I can say about the deal tables that were next to us which had six to eight people complained and most of the food was left on their plates when they left. Heard the staff talk to you about people being unhappy and then we said we weren't happy they said it was a rarity. I guess it didn't notice that we seen the complaining at all the food left on all the plates. We'll give it another shot in 6 months ourselves since we live in the area we always give every place two times

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered a burger. It was fine- nothing special. Fries are coated in spice like Checkers/Rally’s does. Son had the linguini it was horrible. Seriously I
Have had better from a $2 frozen dinner out of the microwave. Sweet tea was probably the best thing there.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was pleased with this restaurant. I ordered chicken, my favorite standby. I never get tired of it. Ordered it grilled, very good. Service was good, food came fairly quickly, server was friendly and helpful. Will return when I'm in the area....

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went to check out the new food, look, and owners! It was great to have a restaurant that is open past 6pm that serves dinner. Not just any dinner. Actual Food! We had the meatloaf and a club sandwich. Both were great! The prices were beyond reasonable! They had great music playing too! Can’t wait to come back and check out the upstairs! So excited to have somewhere great to eat in Ellijay finally!!! Definitely going back!