“Dogs are welcome on the Porch”
Review of Back Porch Bistro

Back Porch Bistro
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Ellijay
Cuisines: American, German, Greek
Description: The Back Porch Bistro is a Soup / Salad / Sandwich Shop with a fresh brew Coffee and Tea Shop attached. European Specials like their Bestseller Greek Gyro or an organic Hummus Vegetable Plate add a very unique and one of a kind menu to Ellijay, GA. Gluten free options, Vegetarian and Vegan as well. Tons of Parking, Seating. The Back Porch Bistro is attached to the Antique Shop on the Downtown Square. You will find tons of great merchandise that focuses on natural, local and fresh.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We live an hour and a half from Ellijay, but had never stopped for food. As we had our
dog with us, we were limited in restaurant choice. Who knew that one of the best eateries in town welcomed pets on the Porch section of the restaurant. Located on the town square, the bistro is open limited hours (11:30 TO 3:30 MOST DAYS. Great sandwiches (cuban, reubens, mediteranian wraps) and sides as apple slaw. Apple cake and sopapilla cheese cake are great too!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Great stop, taking the backroads, going home from the cabin. Outside seating. Healthy food, delicious and right sized portions. The Cran Turkey panini sandwich was very good. As was the Curry soup and the Cowboy Caviar. Lunch hours only.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This was a last minute stop for my GF and I. I wasn't sure what I wanted so we picked this place. It was very good. Excellent in fact.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My wife eats here weekly and I usually join her at least once a month. The food is always good quality and the Gyro I had on my most recent visit was actually better than the last few I’ve had there. I just wish they could put ceiling fans outside to help keep you cool in the summer, but the umbrellas make a tremendous difference.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Two couples and a 2 year old. Diverse menu made it hard to choose. Mediterranean wrap is delicious!
Husband thoroughly enjoyed the Italian gyro. Friend had the Bella roast beef which she loved. Her husband had the Cuban. Excellent! Grandson had a cheese quesadilla. I think we need to return and work our way through the menu. Freshly made. The homemade cookies are quite yummy also. Not to be missed.