“So peaceful.. perfect for a getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Game room/bar Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Upstairs bedroom
Loft queen size bed
Loft
Great place to have dinner!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hannah W
“So peaceful.. perfect for a getaway”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Absolutely beautiful! My boyfriend and I booked a cabin elsewhere and they called and told us they were overbooked and we needed to find somewhere else. We found this gorgeous cabin with limited time to book and it was so perfect. The owner was very accommodating despite the short notice. Such a peaceful escape. The pool table and bar area downstairs was my boyfriends favorite room, while I loved the big tub in the bathroom to take bubble baths in! Loved every second!!

Explore30...
“Wonderful Christmas cabin.”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We are so happy that we found your beautiful cabin. I probably enjoyed the cabin the most. I was sick the whole time we were there and spent all my time in a comfy recliner by the fireplace while watching the river go by. If I had to be sick, I couldn't had picked a better place to recover. My family checked out the quaint little town of Ellijay. They loved your delightful hot tub and the warmth of this lovely cabin. Thank you for sharing this inviting home with us.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cathycG45...
Wellington, Florida
“Nightmare expirence!”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I caution anyone that is considering renting this cabin .
We were a party of 6 adults ( 1)4 year old and (1) 11 month old
We arrived after a 19 hour drive trying to escape hurricane Irma only to be lost by using owners directions we were lost on the mountain for over 2 hours in pitch darkness in 47 degree temperatures.
Owner was unable to direct us as she stated she didn't know where we were .
Our vehicles got stuck in the loose gravel and she suggested that we leave the cars on the mountain and that I grab the babies and a flashlight and search for the cabin in the dark!
A Ranger answered our emergency call and helped us off the mountain she stated she couldn't believe that the owner wouldn't tell us we need a 4 wheel drive for this area.
We were lead back to a main road after midnight and I told the owner we wouldn't be staying at a cabin We can't find or drive to or perhaps not be able to leave in the event of an emergency even if I could get to it.
She said she was keeping my entire rental fee and that we were awful people because she could have gotten even more money from someone else trying to escape the hurricane .

Management Response
16 Sep 2017
It is unfortunate when people like you twist the truth around. This account is completely untrue. I helped guide you on the mountain for over an hour, and called the patrol myself. He did not advise about 4-wheel drive, as it is not necessary at all. He also told you that you were not stuck and offered to escort you only a few hundred feet to the cabin. You declined and decided you didn't want to stay there anymore, at 1 am in the morning, 9 hours after your check in time. I have 5 star reviews and this account by Cathy is unfair, nor true. Take care
Alexander...
Atlanta, Georgia
“River Front Paradise”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely awesome . Very peaceful setting by the river , quiet nights ... well stocked and maintained cabin .
I had my family join us , they were so happy and they had a blast here . We will return ... and definetely recomend this cabin and the owner .

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing