“Nothing special. ”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #5 of 5 Quick Bites in Ellijay
Description: At Wendy's in Ellijay, GA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Ellijay, GA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We found the service and food at this location to not be the greatest. I would say it was slightly below the expectation of a usual Wendy’s visit. We wondered why every other fast food around had a line and they did not.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't reviewed this Wendy's since mid 2016 and it was great then, now the last four times I have gone through drive thru my order has been wrong. The ticket says what to put on burger, this is not rocket science, it's in ENGLISH. Previous time one of the managers, Thomason, said come by next week and I'll replace your meal ( double Baconator combo), next week stop in no Thomas, on vacation, manager on duty can't take care of it. Organization people.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Good chili with cheese and a lot of onions on it. I like onions.
Great for lunch or dinner. Their other menus is good as well. They have four for five.
You get a drink, fries, different entres and chichen nuggets.
In expensive to eat at Wendy;s

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My dog loves Jr. Vanilla Frosties. Yes, she has her on *key tag*! Took her to Wendy's for a plain burger for her and her Vanilla Jr. Frosty and I had a Chicken Club Sandwich. Yummy. Love their fries. Somehow they are always cooked just perfectly and the right amount of salt on them. Don't eat fries often but sometime you must have a french fry and Wendy's does them right! Very pleased with Ellijay Wendy's!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I was there today ( 10/24/2016 ) AT 11:25 in the morning, 9 people working behind the line.
Ordered a small drink, cashier did not have change for a $5.00 bill in the cash register, had to go to the back to get change. Came back with 3 singles! Made my change but nothing for the next customer who comes in the door!

While waiting for my drink, I watched as the tall, thin DOOFUS at the fry station stepped on a bun on the floor 3 times. I asked ( loud enough for all 9 workers to hear ) “… How many times are you going to step on that bun?”

DOOFUS LOOKED AT ME, LOOKED DOWN AND CHECKED THE BOTTOM OF HIS FOOT, SAW THE BUN, AND WENT RIGHT BACK TO SHAKING THE FRY BASKET!
Eventually another employee saw the bun on the floor and swept it up.

Asked to see the manager, when he came to the dining room I told him what happened
- - - SO HE ASKED IF HE COULD GET ME ANYTHING TO EAT!!
ARE YOU KIDDING????

AFTER WATCHING DOOFUS STEP ON A BUN 3 TIMES AND LEAVE THE DAMN THING ON THE FLOOR, WHAT WOULD EVER POSSESS ME TO EAT A SINGLE THING THERE ??
Oh yea, by all means pay DOOFUS $15.00 Per Hour!!

Date of visit: October 2016