Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Seaside72...
“It could have been better....”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The property was actually very nice except the cabin reeked of dog, old dirty rugs, every bed was hard and uncomfortable and there was constant roaches in the kitchen and cabinets. Lastly, the hot tub is under the back porch and is not easily or safely accessible. I slipped several times trying to walk down a gravel hill to the hot tub. As I said the cabin itself was very nice and had lots of natural light and I liked how it set in the back and the accommodations to the recreational center was a plus. But I would only return to this property if the above complaints were changed. The three bedrooms and bathrooms was great for the price.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Scott J
“Nice, however, not quite as expected...”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great and close to downtown Ellijay GA,, but secluded in a gated resort. Deer are everywhere. There are several places to camp, fish, and walk nearby. The cabin itself was OK.

Pros:
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Everything functioned throughout the cabin (electronics, furniture, TVs, appliances, etc...), A nice pool table, comfortable, nice front porch and back deck. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. A hot tub (we did not use) and a fireplace (we did not use). TVs in all rooms and great layout. Plenty of games and comfortable furniture. Quiet and secluded road and plenty of nature.

Cons:
The bedrooms were nice, but the beds were not. There is one bedroom per level (3 levels). The one downstairs was nice but it was a bit unfinished...as if it was an edition that was not detailed. It is also better suited for children with a stand alone bed and a bunk bed. Unfortunately, the bed(s) was so uncomfortable I spent 2 of the 3 nights sleeping on the floor (which was actually nice). The bed in the main level bedroom was also very uncomfortable. The bathroom in the lower bedroom was not very clean either...yet not filthy. The cabin is pet friendly, but the back fenced yard is virtually unusable. The yard is very steep and dangerous and the gate entrance is in bad shape. Our dogs spent very little time in the fenced yard...which was a real shame. It would actually be better if the fence was removed or at least extended to the back deck. There was also a lot of bugs (the roach kind). I realize the cabin is in the woods and bugs will happen, but I think there was way too many in the kitchen, bathrooms, and house. This cabin was also represented (advertised) in different ways on different sites. On one site it was listed as a 2-bedroom accessible and on another it was listed as a 3-bedroom. A little updated info on all advertising sites would be useful.

Overall, it is a nice cabin that has many attractive features. And, everything worked (which is huge). We had a great time. The "Cons" section in this review might seem long, but overall, the "Pros" out number the "Cons". Unfortunately, the few "Cons" I listed are pretty major issues that hopefully will be addressed. I like the area we were in, but I think we will try a different cabin when we return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing