“Good new addition for eats and drinks”
Review of East Towne Pub

East Towne Pub
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Ellijay
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Description: East Towne Pub is a casual dining establishment. Come in with friends or by yourself. Hang out, Drink, Eat Great Food or just have a Snack. Relaxing atmosphere, fireplace, full bar, chef created entrees.
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Better than most bar food with some items you won't ordinarily see on most menus. Nothing fancy just good food in a friendly environment.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Stopped here for lunch the other day and had the cheesesteak sandwich. It was very good and I was surprised! Have been looking for somewhere to get a good cheesesteak and this was decent. Not like the real thing, but that is rare in GA.

Service was attentive and good. Enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this establishment on the first night of our Fall Break vacation. Our entire order was wrong and the food was mediocre. Service was slow.

1  Thank CBR1967
Reviewed 7 October 2018

My son and I came across East Towne Pub when we went for apples and didn't realize it was festival week in Ellijay and Blue Ridge. Not a crowd person myself, I steered clear of the Squares and wound up here and I am glad I did. The place is very clean from floor to ceiling and the servers were very attentive and polite. I got a chicken sandwich and it was very good (only complaint is that the BBQ sauce was put on the bun rather than the chicken, but that's really getting picky because it was good). The coleslaw and kettle chips were also good. My son got the wings and they were cooked well and tasted, well, like wings (nothing fancy, nothing bad). All in all a very good experience and we will go back for sure!!!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Based on good reviews, my niece and I decided to give this a try. The first turnoff was workers hammering and drilling on some tables at lunch time. Not a pleasant atmosphere for sure. I ordered chicken quesadilla. It was an appetizer, but the waitress said it was enough to make a meal. I wouldn’t agree, but it would have been OK had it been any good. I don’t care for shredded chicken and the tortilla was terrible. Not sure if they were old or just the way it was prepared, but the taste was not good and they were tough and chewy. I stopped eating after about four bites. My niece had some sort of roast sandwich, which she said was just OK. The waitress was nice and attentive.

I think this place is more of a hangout sports bar for Ellijay locals. Probably a fun place to gather and drink, maybe. If you are vacationing, I would not recommend going here for a meal. If you want to drink...maybe.

Date of visit: September 2018