“Proper steakhouse”

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in East Point
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cab highly recomend this place.
Great food, decent prices and great atmosphere. Service could of been a little bit better. We had to wait a little longer then usual for drinks. Other then that, all was good.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in town for one night, coming back from a family vacation. We had a large group, 12 people, and it was 7:30 on Saturday night. The manager did what he could to seat us quickly. The best part was our server, Anthony. He had our big group and several other tables around us and he ROCKED it! Absolutely one of the best servers we've ever had, and we go out to eat a lot. The food was decent, though we had to wait quite a while for it. But Anthony definitely made it a pleasant dining experience despite the wait.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at La Quinta late at night, hungry and wanting a glass of wine. Donald from LQ recommended this restaurant. We walked across the street and were seated by a very pleasant young lady. Our waitress, Jessica, was smart and professional and pleasant. Drinks were good, salad and seafood appetizer was very good. Not the best calamari but decent for sure. Nice environment. Everyone was friendly and polite. Clean restaurant also. Manager was super nice and professional. Only complaint is the strong smell of the hand soap in the bathroom. It was so strong it interfered with the smell and enjoyment of the food. But overall we had a good, enjoyable time. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Malone's was recommended to us by the front desk at La Quinta, being told that showing our room key would get us a 15% discount on food. We walked across the street, were warmly greeted and immediately seated. We had 2 wait staff tag teaming us to make sure all was okay. The specials were described and the order placed. The very large dinner salad was served very rapidly along with wine, but then there was a bit of a delay before the main course was served. The wait was well worth it as the food was amazing. I had the pork chops with garlic mashed potatoes, and I would have to say the pork chops, tender, juicy, and huge were one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth! My wife had the pecan crusted red snapper which was firm, delicious, and obviously fresh. The service was quite good, friendly, informative. The amount of food for the price is wonderful. You will not leave hungry!! The only negative is that a salad should be accompanied by bread or at least a cracker. Otherwise, I look forward to returning for another wonderful meal. We made the mistake of not leaving room for their huge, beautiful desserts as we watched others around us groaning with orgasmic delight!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stumbled on Malone's as about while in town for a conference. Had to get things to go because I had to work in my room, but CC, the "to-go" service lady, took very,very good care of me, taking extra steps to pack my food. I kept coming back. Tried the Jambalaya, came back for Shrimp and Grits, both as good as the Pecan Topped (thick topping) Cheesecake. Food was good, but the service was what made me come back. All the folks were having fun.

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018