“Amazing”

Oz Pizza
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Went there with friend and her grandson. I had an amazing salad and they ordered pizza. Her pizza looked mouth-watering to the point I started wishing I'd ordered it and she put away 2 huge slices. Her grandson got a plain ole cheese pizza and was loving every bite!
I do wish we'd seen the outdoor dining. Looked so relaxing.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If you are local to the East Point Ga. area, be sure to try this place. The pizza is fantastic. They do “by the slice”.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I was on a work trip to Atlanta and tried the calzone here and it was by far the best calzone I ever had. I added extra mozzarella cheese and pepperoni and it was amazing. It was also a pretty big calzone. I would recommend the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I had the margherita pizza, which was good and a cold beer. Fast service and plenty of parking. Also they have an outside area for dinning. This was my first time here and I will return. Good pizza, just that I've had better. Again, nothing wrong with this spot, as I said, I will return. Good seating, good service and cold beer, nice...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I went here for business and the pizza was just fine. The salad was huge but not so tasty. I’ve had better pizza in other places around Atlanta.

Date of visit: June 2018