“Great live music on a Tuesday night!”
Review of Spondivits

Spondivits
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Wonderful seafood and drinks - and surprisingly good live music - in the middle of the week! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Due to my love for seafood, my husband wanted to surprise me at this restaurant during our vacation. In so many words, I was not impressed and neither was he.

Overall, the server was very nonchalant, the crab cakes were very expensive and very salty... While we ordered two drinks and a small lunch. The server charged us 20% gratuity and her service was no where near the percentage added.

When I requested a manger, the manger stated that, "the owner requires that every bill over $50.00 automatically has a 20% gratuity charge.

This is ridiculous especially due to the restaurant’s location. The manger then stated that the gratuity goes towards the cook, server, and bartender. Really?

We would not return here neither do we recommend. Very overpriced, not worth the salt intake, and mediocrity customer service.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Pynkice08
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Visited with two friends and ordered the Shark Platter(King Crab, Snow Crab, Shrimp, plus sides) for 2 at the suggestion of Tony, our very helpful and engaging server. The three of us, all, See-Food-And-Eat-It enthusiasts just barely managed to get through it. More than enough for two couples. Beef choices also available for non Pescetarians.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018

It had been eons since I have been to Spondivits. When I worked at the Atlanta airport it was the place to go. When we found ourselves back to celebrate my son's special award for Delta Airlines Honorees, I wondered out loud if it was still in existence and reminisced about what a unique place it was. To my surprise, we had been booked at a hotel just across the street so we walked over for lunch. I was tickled to see the irreverent signs, menu, tee shirts, etc. still in play and was so glad I was there again. Our sandwiches were fresh, tasty and plentiful. Our server was a great, laid back guy with just enough sarcasm to totally entertain us. We are so glad we went and look forward to returning when we are in that area.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This restaurant is very nice. They have sports playing on the televisions. The snow crab legs are to die for. The peel and eat shrimp are good, if you don’t mind getting your hands messy. It has a nice size bar for hanging out. It stays open late. Like 10 minutes from the airport. They give you a lot of food.

Date of visit: July 2018