“The fast food of BBQ...”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 December 2017

..so you get a good servicable meal at a fair price, but it's nothing to write home about. Better BBQ in other locations in Gilmer County.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have known Shane back before it got this big, he had the original shack of course in McDonough and it was open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday only, so I have known Shane personally as well. This location was about like the others I have visited and they were excellent and this location is quite large I must say, but service was great and food was great (Fried Chicken Tender Salad) and it was a pleasant experience...Keep up the Good work Guys!!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Yummy yummy. We enjoyed the pulled pork platter with fries, fried okra and baked beans! Large portions! Enough left over for tomorrow! Friendly staff and fast service. We purchased to go! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I had to come back this weekend after having Shane’s food last weekend. It is great! Wish there was one closer in North Ga

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten a lot of BBQ in my days and I have to say that this ranks up near the top. Tasty pulled pork, ribs with just enough chew, Brunswick Stew to die for! The okra was hot and crisp and the mustard/mayo potato salad was very tasty. As you can see by the picture -for $25 (including 2 teas) we shared and still had enough for another meal or 2!

Been to Shane's Rib Shack? Share your experiences!