“I didn't quite get the menu...”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I thought the menu board was a bit confusing.
Made to feel I was dense at the counter for not understanding the combo was on the board as an additional charge in 2 places. I got it but never received a detailed receipt so that I could be reassured that I wasn't ripped off.
BBQ pulled pork was average, fries good.
Girl at counter brought us our lunch with smiles so made up for it... or because she pulled one over me. Things that make you go hmmmm....
Stopped for lunch got filled up.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Great lunch spot, quick friendly service. Food is always fresh and well prepared. Great big sandwiches , chicken, and ribs

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My family stopped by Shane's on our trip to Ellijay for dinner, I ordered the BBQ sandwich with chips. My sandwich was huge piled high with meat on Texas Toast. I topped it with the honey BBQ sauce that was a perfect combination. My wife had the chicken with teriyaki sauce with fries. It was a very good meal and a reasonable price. The service was quick and the staff were friendly to make the visit complete.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Love coming to this Shane's. The food is always good and the workers are nice and friendly. The shack potato is one of my favorites!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The BarbeQue at Shanes is the best barbeque in this part of North Georgia.
The ribs at Shanes are the best. My wife and I have tried to find a better barbeque place in our area, but nothing seems to compare with Shanes. Even as far as Shanes's restaurants go, the Shanes in Ellijay is special.