“One of my favorites!”

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Love coming to this Shane's. The food is always good and the workers are nice and friendly. The shack potato is one of my favorites!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The BarbeQue at Shanes is the best barbeque in this part of North Georgia.
The ribs at Shanes are the best. My wife and I have tried to find a better barbeque place in our area, but nothing seems to compare with Shanes. Even as far as Shanes's restaurants go, the Shanes in Ellijay is special.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We ate dinner here. It was very good food and fast service. I would recommend this restaurant when you are in the Ellijay area.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I visited on Bingo night. Had I known I would have picked another place. The fries and chicken tenders were over-cooked. I've eaten at several of these and this one is by far the worse.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was the first place we ate when we were in Ellijay recently. Cute little BBQ place. Our party of 7 had a variety of items ranging from BBQ, Wings, to Cheeseburger. The cheeseburger was surprisingly one of the best I have had! I would highly recommend it if you can part from ordering BBQ. The only thing I would recommend to this establishment is to add wet naps to the tables or beverage bar. Because you are eating ribs and/or BBQ, this should be an item that your diners receive.