“Looking for a decent Chinese meal... keep looking ”
Review of Happy Family II

Happy Family II
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I had the beef and broccoli which has zero flavor and the beef was mushy. My daughter had the chicken fried rice which was full of grizzle and fat. Gross!!!

Never once did the waitress check in on us to see how we were before she came over and dropped the check off and walked away. Poor poor service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Food is good and they give you plenty.
Typical Chinese menu.
Decor needs to be updated, which would make dinning experience more enjoyable and appealing.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Great traditional Chinese dishes. I have picked up take out a couple of times but never dined in. They are always friends and the food arrives home fresh and warm

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were there early on a Sunday evening and noticed most people came to just pick up their orders. Restaurant was in the midst of being cleaned by some very industrious servers which seemed a little odd during serving hours. When the door to the kitchen was opened I saw cleaning taking place in there as well. If there is time to lean, there is time to clean, I guess. Portions were generous, and the egg rolls were quite good. Dining companion said the sweet and sour shrimp was delicious; if I order it I will ask for sauce on the side. Hopefully if there had been more diners all of that cleaning would have been set aside, but at least we know the place is clean!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

If the owner John is in order the Singapore Noodles. Have ordered this dish many places and John does it best.

Date of visit: March 2017