“Authentic, Fast, Fresh, and Reasonable”
Review of Grecian Gyro

Grecian Gyro
Ranked #6 of 8 Quick Bites in Dunwoody
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have eaten here a few times now and I have not been disappointed. Most recently I ordered a Greek salad with grilled chicken. It was plentiful and quite good. Their gyros are also delicious.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Picked up a steak gyro for myself and a chicken one for the wife. Both delicious. If I need a good quick lunch around Dunwoody this is where I’ll be.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Stopped in for a gyro as a last minute decision. Gyro was good but not filling. We ended up getting a burger nearby, as well. The baklava was a bit dry but the gyro and fries were good (just not enough). Given the portion sizes, the price was a bit high. I've had just as good for a better price elsewhere.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stopped in here for a quick lunch. Place was clean with Fast friendly service. Nice little find. Tasty gyro.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We both enjoy gyros so we tried theres. We were not disappointed. The meat filled the gyro and tasted amazing. We're are not big eaters so one was filling.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Grecian Gyro? Share your experiences!