“Awesome breakfast!”

Another Broken Egg
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Wonderful choice for breakfast! I started off my Sunday breakfast with a spicy bloody mary from the bar...which was delicious! The biscuit beignets were to due for! I had the "Hey Lucy" omelette which had avocado, chorizo, onion and chilies with cheddar cheese... It was outstanding. Service was attentive and our breakfast was delivered in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This will be a quick review...food was great. Service was amazing. Staff was awesome. Ate breakfast here, good selection of items to choose from. Free parking.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We had a horrible service. Manager asked how was it but when I told her the food was good but service was very poor she act liked she didn't believe me.

Very disappointed!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I had breakfast at Another Broken Egg Cafe. The atmosphere and decor was very clean and inviting. The greeter was pleasant and very professional. I asked for a quite table and she walked me to a quite table.
I asked the waitress for a recommendation and she recommended the Shrimp and Grits. The grits were creamy with a hint of spice. The shrimps and sausages were tender and very tasty. The meal came with a slice of french buttered bread.
I order a pineapple mimosa to complete the meal.

I would highly recommend the Shrimp and Grits and the Mimosa. Great place for breakfast and or brunch.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic brunch. Our waiter James was wonderful and made our meal so enjoyable.
We'll make it part of our regular routine.

Been to Another Broken Egg? Share your experiences!