“Brunch ”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic brunch. Our waiter James was wonderful and made our meal so enjoyable.
We'll make it part of our regular routine.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was in Atlanta for business and made arrangements to meet some friends for a weekday brunch at ABEC, which was my first visit. I got the shrimp and grits which came with Andouille sausage. They were creamy cheesy grits that could have used more cheese n them for my taste but were still great. My friend had eggs benedict and my other friend had english muffin, scrambled eggs and a side of grits. All was good as was our sever whose name I can't recall, only that she had beautiful hazel eyes and I told her as much.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The food is awesome, specially their signature dishes! Service is always great. Long wait on Sundays so make sure to get there early.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great service with a smile and a good hearty breakfast make for the start of a happy day. The food was very good and the presentation was beautiful on the cinnamon French toast with fruit and whipped cream galore. The biscuits and gravy were a bit disappointing as they came out luke warm and the gravy and sausage was very salty.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The food was good but the service was mediocre! The hostess was friendly but the rest of the staff was too playful with one another weekend they should have been working. Our waiter seemed to rush us and didn't pay much attention to us...probably won't return!